Any individual above age 18 can register a company in Hong Kong. And many business owners can attest that hk companies registry provides many benefits. This small island has the type of surroundings that makes companies flourish. In spite of its size, it has a broad pool of local and overseas talents, established authorized system, easy taxation legal guidelines, and excellent infrastructure. So if you’re looking for the best platform for business growth abroad, or you are simply searching to reduce taxes on your business, hk companies registry may be most likely the foremost viable solution.
A Look at Hong Kong Company Registration Process
The registration procedure entails two-fold process, which includes company name approval and the application for business registration.
Company Name Approval
- Before going for company registration, your proposed company name ought to certainly be permitted first. Listed here are the important name rules:
- The name might be in English, Chinese language, or you may propose both English and Chinese language name for your organization; nonetheless it should not have combined English name/letter and Chinese characters.
- In case you will propose a Chinese name, it ought to comply with the traditional “New Sai Ming” font, that are traditional Chinese language characters also utilized in the ISO 10646 global coding customary.
- The English name must end with the time period limited. For Chinese names, it will need to have the same Chinese language characters.
Reasons For Rejection Will Probably Fall In The Next Circumstances:
- The proposed name infringes on other emblems.
- The name is listed in the Index of Business Names.
- The name is in contrast to public interest or considered offensive.
Names, like to as an instance Bureau, Trust, or Cooperative, to name just a few, will have be approved further by the Chief Executive since names with your words would possibly contravene different legislations.
Process for Hong Kong Business Registration
After the name is authorized, the process to use it for your business registration at the moment is ready to commence. To do this, the next documents need to be introduced:
- Incorporation type – will contain the accredited name; brief details of company’s activities; legal responsibility and rights of members; registered address, details of directors, authorized secretary, and shareholders; and share capital on incorporation
- Copy of passport, overseas address, and proof for overseas shareholders and directors; or ID card for locals
- Certificate of Incorporation of Mother Company – if the company directors and shareholders
Once these documents are done, hk companies registry wants a registration payment along with a nominal capital fee, which can be HKD 1.00 for each 1,000 shares. The capital price is only HKD 30,000 per case. The payment form is normally processed in ten days or so. When the registration has been approved, the licensed agent (as listed in the Incorporation form) will collect the Certificates of Incorporation from the registry personally. In case once the approved agent cannot personally collect the certificates, a written authorization will suffice to hire a consultant to collect it instead.
Hong Kong corporation registry is very environment friendly with the process that’s why it may be extremely simple. However, for a fair more smooth procedure, make certain you discuss the details with a specialist who can assist with your Hong Kong business registration.